Wednesday 1 February 2012

Magazine Cover Final


This is the final version of the front cover of my magazine. I have moved the puff/plug to under the masthead so that it is one of the first things the target audience sees, and is more eyecatching. I have added some other coverlines such as 'New Year New Music' as the word 'new' will appeal to the audience because they'll belive they are getting an exclusive. Also, 'The Kooks Photoshoot' will appeal to the target audience as they are an indie band, so to be seeing exclusive photos of them will appeal to the audience and their fans. I have also added a web address for the magazine in the corner so that it will appear to be an extra for the audience, where they're likely to find more interviews and features.


This image from indesign clearly shows that I have selected the same red colour as the masthead and main coverline for the rest of the coverlines in order to keep a running theme across the magazine cover. It also shows all the seperate parts to the magazine, as I have used a new box for each different part of the text and shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment