Sunday 5 February 2012

Contents Page Draft 1


This is the first draft of my contents page. I have used the same colour scheme as the front cover, with the red and white, but also using back for some main words so that they stand out. The layout is simplistic so that the contents page is easy to use for the reader, but also so that it is more appealing and eyecatching. I have three boxes ready for the insertation of photos to highlight some main features of the magazine.

I used the colour picking tool to select the same colour I used on the front cover in order to link the two pages together. I also used the box drawing tool to create the boxes in which the photos will go. I copied the masthead from the front cover and made it smaller in order to place it at the top of the contents page, as this reitterates the name of the magazine to the reader or anyone looking at the contents page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment