Thursday 2 February 2012

DIARY POST

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the outcomes of my magazine front cover. I felt they are very strong and reflect many current magazines, and therefore would fit on the shelves amongst them perfectly.
            This week I am going to create the contents page. Firstly I am going to research into contents pages, and find some examples of ones I want to use as inspiration, although I think I am going to use Q magazine's contents, as this is a very strong contents page, with a clear and simple layout. I also want to continue the colour scheme of red, white and black on my contents page, as this will relate the page to the cover.
           So far, I feel everything is going well, and have been able to use InDesign easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment