Thursday 16 February 2012

Double Page Spread Final



This is the completed version of my double page spread. I have added a pull quote on the page with the image so that the reader can automatically get a sense about what the interview is going to be about. I have changed the font used for the title to make it more bold and eyecatching. I made the words seperately so that I could alter the sizes of each word, and arrange them to be more appealing. This will be more eyecatching and appealing to the audience. Underneath I have given a brief summary of what the article is about using the same font, but sectioned off between the title and the interview using lines so that it looks organised and appealing. Finally, I used a seperate colour for the questions of the interview so that they are clearly seperated and obvious who was speaking in the interview.





I have used the drawing tool to create lines that seperate the title and the interview. This gives a more organised layout to the page. I also used the text tool to create a large letter for the beginning of the article, as this is a common feature of a double page spread - for the first letter to be larger than any other letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment